CHOOSE YOUR COLOR before adding to your cart.
In the example, we used 1 skein of Sparkling Star.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- 1 skein of Dewy Dk weight yarn in the color of your choice - total of 250 yards (Normally $23 just for this)
- Beginner's Crochet Beanie Hat Pattern - printed on a card for your convenience - (Please note you're receiving the pattern only, not the finished hat.)($5 value)
- Link to a video showing how to crochet this hat!
- Metal Crochet Hook in size US G (color will vary) (4.0mm) ($3 value)
- Project Tote - awesome cotton project tote to carry all your goodies in! ($10 value)
Know someone who wants to learn to crochet? Give them this kit and they'll be all set!
ABOUT THE PATTERN:
- A basic, easy hat pattern for guys or gals. You can adjust the size too if you like and make a baby hat, toddler hat, kid, teen, etc.
- You'll need to know how to work a slip knot, chain and double crochet. Even if you don't, I provide links to my video tutorials, so even those new to crocheting can make a hat.
ABOUT THE YARN:
YARN - DEWY DK WEIGHT - 70% Superwash Merino Wool, 20% Nylon, 10% Silk
This yarn is sumptuous. Ultra-soft and squishy, and sure to be a favorite. Machine-washable, with a hint of "dewy" glow from the silk and strength and longevity from the nylon. I had the mill spin this custom yarn to these exact specs so you'd have a versatile DK weight yarn not only beautiful to look at but also delightful to work with.
•4-ply : This produces a round, plump yarn, for beautiful, defined stitches!
•DK Weight (stands for Double Knitting): This weight of yarn is thinner than worsted weight and thicker than sport weight. It's incredibly versatile and can knitted or crocheted into an endless number of wonderful items. All types of accessories from head to toe...sweaters are amazzzing... soft, cozy, long-wearing afghans, and loads more. This yarn is ideal for baby items too, due to the softness and ability to be machine-washed.
•Yardage: 230 m / 250 yd
•Weight: 115 g / 4 oz
•Recommended Knitting Needle Size: US 6-8
•Crochet Hook Size: G-H
Note: Each skein is a hand-created, unique work of art and no two skeins will be identical, even within the same dye lot. If working with more than one skein in a project, it is best to alternate skeins every other row. Despite every effort to accurately depict our product colors, actual shades may vary due to differences in monitor settings.
Easy pattern to work up. Soft and cuddly yarn. What more can you ask for. Planning to give to my sister who is undergoing chemotherapy and has lost her hair. Next I plan to try the knitted version.
I am back to crocheting after several decades away from it. (I was never very advanced in my projects.) What a joy to get this kit and be able to whip up an adorable hat in a weekend. Watching Chandi's video really was the help I needed to final enjoy using the crochet hook again. I am looking forward to my next project!
Scrumptious yarn and cute pattern. My next project - and this one's for me.
The yarn was so soft and light. It was a joy crocheting this pattern. I am awaiting another hank to make more! That way, the family will have matching hats and can find each other easily in a crowd. Thank you for a fun project!