CHOOSE YOUR COLOR before adding to your cart.
In the example, we used 1 skein of Atlas.
WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE:
- 1 skein of Dewy Dk weight yarn in the color of your choice - total of 250 yards (Normally $23 just for this)
- Beginner's Knitted Beanie Hat Pattern - printed on a card for your convenience - (Please note you're receiving the pattern only, not the finished hat.)($5 value)
- Link to a video showing how to knit this hat!
- Wooden 16" Circular Knitting Needles - wood is excellent for beginners as it's less slippery than metal needles ($3 value)
- Project Tote - awesome cotton project tote to carry all your goodies in! ($10 value)
Know someone who wants to learn to knit? Give them this kit and they'll be all set!
ABOUT THE PATTERN:
- A basic, easy hat pattern for guys or gals. You can adjust the size too if you like and make a baby hat, toddler hat, kid, teen, etc.
- You'll need to know how to work the knit stitch and purl stitch. Even if you don't, I provide links to my video tutorials, so even those new to knitting can make a hat.
ABOUT THE YARN:
YARN - DEWY DK WEIGHT - 70% Superwash Merino Wool, 20% Nylon, 10% Silk
This yarn is sumptuous. Ultra-soft and squishy, and sure to be a favorite. Machine-washable, with a hint of "dewy" glow from the silk and strength and longevity from the nylon. I had the mill spin this custom yarn to these exact specs so you'd have a versatile DK weight yarn not only beautiful to look at but also delightful to work with.
•4-ply : This produces a round, plump yarn, for beautiful, defined stitches!
•DK Weight (stands for Double Knitting): This weight of yarn is thinner than worsted weight and thicker than sport weight. It's incredibly versatile and can knitted or crocheted into an endless number of wonderful items. All types of accessories from head to toe...sweaters are amazzzing... soft, cozy, long-wearing afghans, and loads more. This yarn is ideal for baby items too, due to the softness and ability to be machine-washed.
•Yardage: 230 m / 250 yd
•Weight: 115 g / 4 oz
•Recommended Knitting Needle Size: US 6-8
•Crochet Hook Size: G-H
Note: Each skein is a hand-created, unique work of art and no two skeins will be identical, even within the same dye lot. If working with more than one skein in a project, it is best to alternate skeins every other row. Despite every effort to accurately depict our product colors, actual shades may vary due to differences in monitor settings.
I am a beginner knitter and this was the second of Chandi's hat patterns I have used. The pattern is super easy to follow and I loved that there was a link to a video tutorial on the pattern card. I would totally recommend this pattern to beginners, or to anyone who wants to make a cute and quick hat!
The yarn is so beautiful and soft! This was my first knitting project, which taught me how to knit, and I had a blast!
I wish I had purchased more! It is such a wonderful color and very soft.
This is my second purchase of superwash dewy dk. I just finished making a shawl with my first purchase - the yarn practically knits itself. It is a delight to work with, and the extras that came in the kit are great. I needed a smaller bag for my one skein projects as well as a basic hat pattern. I am very pleased.
The yarn alone is worth the price of this kit! The circ needles are of excellent quality. The pattern is super easy so is great for a beginner to experienced knitter. The latter mentioned will be a fun quick knit for you while the former mentioned is a great beginning patt for knitting in the round. LI've the cute little project bag.