YARN - Artistic Sport - 100% Superwash Merino Wool. Two different colors of yarn are plied together into a scrumptiously soft, draping, and flowy yarn that is ideal for marled projects. All colors in this collection complement each other and flow together to create gorgeous gradient fades.
- 4-ply for fat, full stitches.
- A cushy, springy yarn with a super fun, striped barber pole effect.
- A light sport weight yarn.
- Wonderful for shawls and wraps, sweaters and other garments, accessories of all types, blankets, and more!
- Superwash Merino Wool = super soft wool. No itchiness here! Machine-washable! Hand-washing keeps your items looking the best the longest.
- Yardage: 325 yd/297 m
- Weight: 3.5 oz (approx. 100 g)
- Recommended Knitting Needle Size: US 3-5
- Crochet Hook Size D-F
Note: Each skein is a hand-created, unique work of art and no two skeins will be identical, even within the same dye lot. If working with more than one skein in a project, it is best to alternate skeins every other row. Despite every effort to accurately depict our product colors, actual shades may vary due to differences in monitor settings.
I love love love every color I’ve received in Artistic Sport, and I have five of them. The yarn is so soft and feels strong as well. I have at least two projects I’m planning on using, Sugarbush and Undulation. I expect marvelous fun in using and gorgeous results!