FLAME DAHLIA HUES - sultry burgundy, cheerful coral/red, happy mandarin, sunshine yellow and spun gold. Lawdy, help us all! This makes a beauuuutiful flow from one shade to the next. Use this kit to crochet our Teal Tenacity shawl.
Please note the photo shows an "average" kit - tonality WILL vary, and shades WILL vary and/or contain specks throughout. Please only order if you're okay with yours being different from the photo.
YARN - Buttery Worsted - 100% Superwash Merino Wool (19.5 micron)
•Squishy and bouncy and buttery!
A fun and boingy yarn that works up quickly and makes squishably soft projects. Wonderful for projects of all types, including blankets, cardigans, pullovers, hats, mittens, shawls, socks, baby items, and loads more!
- 2-ply for fat, full stitches!
- Soft and lush and cuddly!
- Worsted weight
- Superwash Superfine Merino Wool = Super soft, super fine wool. No itchiness here! Machine-washable! Hand-washing keeps your items looking the best the longest.
- Yardage: 205 m/224 yd per skein (1025 m/1120 yd per kit)
- Weight: 3.5 oz (approx. 100 g) per skein / [17.5 oz (approx. 500 g) per kit]
- Recommended Knitting Needle Size: US 6-10 (4.00 mm - 6.00 mm)
- Crochet Hook Size G-J (4.00 mm - 6.00 mm)
Note: Each skein is a hand-created, unique work of art and no two skeins will be identical, even within the same dye lot. If working with more than one skein in a project, it is best to alternate skeins every other row. Despite every effort to accurately depict our product colors, actual shades may vary due to differences in monitor settings.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.