YARN - Yak Merino Sport - It's a versatile choice for a variety of projects, including garments and sweaters, shawls and wraps, scarves, hats, gloves, and other accessories, as well as blankets and so much more! 70% Superwash Merino Wool and 30% Yak.
A warm and resilient yarn with next-to-skin softness and excellent stitch definition!
- 3-ply: Softness + definition
- A truly exceptional yarn that's cuddly cozy, soft and snuggly!
- Sport Weight: Ideal for a variety of projects! It makes gorgeous garments and sweaters, shawls and wraps, scarves, hats, gloves, and other accessories, as well as blankets and so much more!
- Yardage: 300 m/329 yd per skein
- Weight: 3.5 oz (approx. 100 g) per skein
- Recommended Knitting Needle Size: US 3-5 (3.25 mm - 3.75 mm)
- Recommended Crochet Hook Size D-F (3.25 mm - 3.75 mm)
Note: Each skein is a hand-created, unique work of art and no two skeins will be identical, even within the same dye lot. If working with more than one skein in a project, it is best to alternate skeins every other row. Despite every effort to accurately depict our product colors, actual shades may vary due to differences in monitor settings.
The color and feel are simply lovely and gorgeous!