Expression Fiber Arts Resilient Sock Yarn
Shown in color: Firekissed
Skeins used: 1 skein (less than 1/4 of a skein was used)
If that color isn't available, any from this category will work.
US size 5 (3.75 mm) 24" circular needle and dpns
Optional: US F (3.75mm) crochet hook for seaming
Any size that is appropriate for the yarn selected. Refer to the tag/label for the recommended sizes.
Intermediate - This pattern is suited to the adventurous knitter with some experience in seaming (using crochet slip st, and the three-needle BO method) and working in the round.
Notes From the Designer:
This adorable little mini version is perfect for baby doll clothes or for your favorite stuffed animal. This was inspired by the clothes I used to make for my dolls when I was a girl. This little accompaniment is a great way to use up some leftover yarn. Make it for your special someone today.
- Click the Videos tab to watch Chandi make this tiny version!
- If you would like a copy of the full-sized version of the pattern, click here.
- This knitted sleeveless top is worked from the bottom up. The waist is knitted in the round, and the front and back panels are worked flat and then seamed.
- There is a left front and right front panel that overlap each other with diagonal decreases.
- The shoulders are seamed using a 3-needle BO. The sides can be seamed as desired, but I used mattress stitch on this mini version.
- If wanting to add length to the pattern, work in plain stockinette st (without decreasing) after decrease section 2.
Designed by CheVon Bell
You'll receive a digital file only (instantly downloadable as a PDF) and won't be shipped anything. Please allow a few minutes for the download link to be emailed to you. If the email doesn't arrive within a few minutes, just log into your account on our site and you'll see your Completed Orders. From there, you'll find the download link.
Enjoy your knitting!
New? Read about our pattern download process here.
"It is not the mountain we conquer, but ourselves.”- Sir Edmund Hillary
Love this pattern
. Looking forward to catching up to make this darling little sweater. I and make myself a matching one. Thank you so much!!
I have just knitted this pattern for my niece's doll and she really loved it.
Such a cute tiny sweater. I'm hoping ti will fit my granddaughters teddy. Thanks very much for sharing.
Cute, cuter, cutest! This mini pattern so cute! I will be knitting this mini before I try to make the full size version.
Love it! Can't wait to try knitting this cut little animal.