YARN: 2(3, 3, 3, 4) skeins (3.5 oz, 410 yards each) Expression Fiber Arts Cashsilk Sock Yarn. Shown in colorway: Peach Sorbet. If that colorway isn't available, any shade from this category will work - or truly ANY fingering weight yarn will work.
SIZES : X-Small(Small, Medium, Large, X-Large). XS(S, M, L, XL). Bust size 28-30(32-34, 36-38, 40-42, 44-46)
US Size H (5.00 mm)
Notes From the Designer:
- A quick, easy, and stylish tee top.
- Perfect for a trip to your favorite ice cream shop to indulge in some peach sorbet on a hot summer day.
- Instructions for five sizes plus a sizing guide make this top super easy to customize for a perfect fit.
- Tee is worked flat from bottom up in two pieces and then seamed together.
- Sizes include X-Small, Small, Medium, Large, and X-Large and are designed to fit bust sizes 28-30, 32-34, 36-38, 40-42, 44-46.
- Pattern includes a table to help with sizing.
- Sample is made in the small size.
- Length of tee can be easily adjusted by adding or removing rows after initial increase rows.
In my hometown, there is an ice cream shop called House of Flavors. As a treat in the summertime, we were able to go and pick out our favorite flavors in a cone. Their counter was a giant freezer with containers of sorbet and ice cream in just about any flavor you could want. Instead of the typical chocolate, or rainbow/Superman flavors, I tended to favor the fruity flavors like strawberry or peach. When making ice cream here at home, I still add peaches or strawberries. For this design, I wanted to capture the summertime feeling from my youth, so chose the name Peach Sorbet since the color reminded me so much of the peach ice cream that I enjoy.
The tee is designed to taper at the bottom for a more form-fitting look. The shoulder styling creates a soft neckline. Both of these features, along with the blend of simple stitches surrounded by a soft lace border and top, make this tee perfect for both casual and a more formal feel so you can wear it to walk the beach or pair it with your favorite skirt for a romantic date night.
Designed by Kristina Smiley
You'll receive a digital file only (instantly downloadable as a PDF) and won't be shipped anything. Please allow a few minutes for the download link to be emailed to you. If the email doesn't arrive within a few minutes, just log into your account on our site and you'll see your Completed Orders. From there, you'll find the download link.
Enjoy your crocheting!
New? Read about our pattern download process here.
I have not made any crocheted apparel yet but i will definitely try to make this one. Thank you for sharing the pattern.
Very easy pattern to follow. Loving the outcome.
I have a few of the patterns from this site...just bought the rose wrap too! Now I just need to clear out my orders to make them for myself!
Beautiful! I haven't made apparel for anyone for a very long time but this is one I will do as soon as I finish the 3 shawls I'm working on one of which includes your Red Velvet Rose Wrap.
Love your yarn and patterns.
Another one I have picked out yarn for. Need to finish another project this is next